NEWS RELEASE: American Indian Studies announces new Graduate Program! https://asunews.asu.edu/20120507_AISmasters
Applications for admission into the Fall 2013 AIS Graduate Program:
The original deadline is now closed. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis as openings in the program become available, for consideration of admission to the Fall 2013 semester. Please note this is a competitive process, and not all applicants will be accepted into the Graduate Program.
If you are interested in applying, there are a number of items listed below you can work on now, to assist you in filling out the Graduate College application:
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Personal Essay (3-4 pages)
- Writing Sample (12-15 pages)
- Names and contact information for 3-5 academic/professional references
- Official Transcripts requirement for any non-ASU students. (ASU transcripts do not need to be sent. If additional transcripts are required, the Graduate College will notify you)
- Pay the NON-Refundable application fee as appropriate
- Graduate enrollment services frequently asked questions
Reminder there are 4 areas of concentration you can choose from as follows:
- American Indian Studies (Cultural Resource Revitalization and Sust) MS
- American Indian Studies (Indigenous Rights and Social Justice) MS
- American Indian Studies (Tribal Leadership and Governance) MS
- American Indian Studies (Visual and Oral Culture) MS
Check the AIS website often for further information.
If you have questions, you may contact Dr. David Martinez, AIS Graduate Advisor.